Love and Sunshine -15: doll

darski

• 6 months later...

I love it! I just have one question. Dora has a rather large head, and the neck doesn't look that big, so how does it fit her? I mean how do you put it on her? are there snap fasteners or something? I can't tell from the picture, and i can't find anything in the pattern that tells me.

Ok, make that two questions. The pattern doesn't include hook size....

I love it! I just have one question. Dora has a rather large head, and the neck doesn't look that big, so how does it fit her? I mean how do you put it on her? are there snap fasteners or something? I can't tell from the picture, and i can't find anything in the pattern that tells me.

Ok, make that two questions. The pattern doesn't include hook size....

I use buttons for all my clothes and use button loops (usually a tight ch 5) for closures. Most people don't want to do this so I stopped putting in the instructions for that. Many people just use the soft velcro.

At a guess, I think the hook was probably a 5.5mm but it was a while back. I generally work with a 5.5mm to a 6mm hook.

sometimes I go up and sometimes down from there.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

My 3 year old and I were looking at patterns for her little doll. When we saw this one, she stopped and said "Make this one now!" Thanks for sharing and giving me my next project. :)

:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

you've made my day :wlol

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the little dress I made, modeled by Princess Belle. I believe that she will be sharing with her princess friends. ;) I had to make some modifications as I went, because she's a skinny little thing. Thank you for the fun pattern! We have a very happy 3 year old.

post-69476-0-31836300-1405657328_thumb.jpg

Here's the little dress I made, modeled by Princess Belle. I believe that she will be sharing with her princess friends. ;) I had to make some modifications as I went, because she's a skinny little thing. Thank you for the fun pattern! We have a very happy 3 year old.

I have a couple of those but I just never got anything made for them. She is sweet

Archived