• Wearables
    • Toys
    • Thread
    • Misc.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mostly only do amigurumi at the moment. They're fun and you can split the projects into one piece at a time. I also like making small candy bags.

• 5 months later...

I'd have to say definitely wearables (scarves, hats, shawls and ponchos......in that order). I've just finished several baby afghans.........I think they turned out well, but I'm impatient, and "large" projects like that get to me after a while.

After all this is SUPPOSED to be fun!

Juli from Texas

my favorite thing to make are scarfs for me right now they are quick and easy and it only takes me about a week. I also do like to make placemats,headbands. Right now I'm into simple projects

I chose Misc - I crochet just about everything and really don't have a preference... I am currently making bun covers, bookmarks and dishclothes... I just completed ghost finger puppets and as well as a baby blanket (really must post pics on show and tell but I keep forgetting!) and a purse lol...

For me,I have to say it's what ever strikes my fancy when I pick up acolor and hook. I like to do hats for St.Judes, and work on anything for charity. Right now I am working on Christmas gifts for my two grown dd's.

Here's a big fan of misc :D Book covers, CD cases, hook carriers, soap holders, bookmarks, snowflakes, ornaments, lanyards, etc... I love little projects I can make in an hour or so.

I also really like making scarves and winter clothes. I'm trying to find a good pattern for a hoodie at the moment. It's hard to find patterns sized and designed for men.

I'm trying out the world of afghans, which I always avoided because they take me so long. I've been working on one for over a year on and off. I've started another made out of squares and my own pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be purses and afghans, but I have finally started doing wearables (other than baby items or shawls, I have always done them). Now I have to say wearables with afghans running second.

I like doing afghans first, now I am into hats, scarves and headbands (most of what I crochet goes for my charitable projects). But I also like pillows, yarn ornaments, purses. Gee, the more I look at my list, the more I can add. I just love to crochet!!!!

LI Roe

• 1 year later...

I love making afghans, just wish there was more of a need for them here in FL and that it wasn't too hot to work on them most of the time lol. I also love making doilies and other thread objects.

• 1 month later...

I crochet doilies, hair accessories, hats and scarves most of the time. However, I must admit that when it comes to crochet, nothing is off limits, and I love including beads in my work.

Check out my blog, if you will, and please join us as we learn all sorts of crochet stitches there:crocheting

Teresa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived