Favorite??  

945 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite??

• Afghans
    • Wearables
    • Toys
    • Thread
    • Misc.

:think I love crocheting pot holders and dishcloths the most. But love to do things for around the house.

:thinkI love crocheting pot holders and dishcloths the most. But love to do things for around the house.

Hi Barb!

You know, that is something that I really want to get into doing-

making cute things for around the house.

I have never made any dishcloths or pot holders...

another Crochetville-Gal said she was working on placemats....

and now... You have inspired me today... now I will have to research some cute patterns...

I am addicted to baby and toddler clothes. At the moment I have a very long list of soakers and longies to make for my daughter and friends with children who wear cloth nappies. I am determined to make some pretty things for my daughter as I always seem to give away my best stuff. :S

Clothing...mainly dresses and skirts for myself...and dish cloths/potholders.

I love making afghans! Baby afghans are the best - that super soft yarn is so nice to work with, and they work up fast!

I enjoy crocheting the preemie hats and booties. They make up so fast and

are sooooo cute!! Second Best is Afghans.

I chose toys and misc. I like quicker projects, kitchen and bathroom, purses, hats, bookmarks, etc.

I like doing afghans with an easy repeat pattern that I can do while watching t.v. (mostly the Red Sox games) so I don't have to constantly look at instructions. (I don't like to just "sit" and watch tv, I like to be doing something else then I don't feel like I'm wasting time.)

Right now my favorite things are clothes for my girls.

Potholders, bookmarks, small stuff that one can get finished quickly.

Hi

I just saw you like making pothholders. if you have some nice pattern can you give me. thank you

I am an afghan making fool. I have 3 started, 5 finished as gifts for Christmas, 25 ready for sale in fall and plans for 3 more gift and 10 more for sale by November. Wish me luck.

Without a doubt, my favorite projects are afghans. I'm not that fond of granny squares because of all the connecting that has to be done. One-piece afghans/blankets are my style.

Right now I am making afghans and loving it. I have 2 round ripples in the works right now, with quite a few more to do. I am going to make a spiderman round ripple for my grandson. I am also going to make 2 round ripples for my best friend that just found out she is going to be a grandma again. I told her I'd make 2 round ripples, 1 for the new baby and 1 for the baby's big sister. We are thinking that they will be a rainbow color scheme, with the colors reversed for each one so they will be able to tell them apart.

I will be making ghans for Christmas presents, I just have to decide if they will be round ripples or another type.

When I need a break from the ghan's, I am trying my hand at thread, and loving it.

I am new here so forgive me if I reply wrong to your post. I sure don't know my way around here so I am probably doing things wrong. Just wanted to say that I found out about round ripples a couple years ago and now its my favorite afghan pattern. I have made half a dozen as baby afghans and they were all big hits. I currently have one I'm finishing up for a baby boy and did it ever turn out cute. I used Red Heart Soft Baby powder blue and alternated it with their Laddie Print. The mom is going to love it. I made other baby afghans for her first 2 babies, both girls, so I had to come up with something different for her boy. A round ripple does the trick!

I love doing granny squares, and holiday crochet right now. I am always up for anything though.:hook

I like the instant gratification of small projects...bags, toys, etc. I'm going to try a graph ghan soon, I think I will probably really enjoy those.

I love making hats they are fast and i do them for charity then its afgans and purses

I like the instant gratification of small projects...bags, toys, etc. I'm going to try a graph ghan soon, I think I will probably really enjoy those.

A graph ghan? Great!! I was just thinking of making one of those too...

But they seem like they would be quite challenging...

Let me know how it goes!! I know about that digital-granny website...

and can't you use whatever image you choose??

Soooo neat! I really hope that I can get up my Nerve to try one!

What would you make? Do you have an image in mind??

Does anyone know - who is the Master of Graph-ghans here on the 'ville?

Do you think they would be willing to guide those of us who are new to graph-ghans??

Okay... for now, I am going to stick to grannies & toys... maybe I will venture out & make a hat. :lol