Chill Pills!

stormy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are so different..how creative of you...have a couple of grown children that could definitely use a few of those pills....add me to the "pattern please" list....

I would like to make a bunch of thenm for the office! Everyone I work with needs a chill pill, me included. You are so creative. How do you come up with these things???

Oh my goodness! The cuteness is almost too much to stand!! :hyper Even the crankiest of grumps couldn't withstand their powers of awesomeness! :D Neato stuff you've got right there!

Thanks for all of the kind replies everyone!!:cheer

I was a bit nervous about posting the pic, I wasn't sure how well they would be received, I am glad everyone likes them. I will probably be putting the pattern on my Etsy shop as soon as I get the pattern together enough to be tested.

Thanks again!!! :hug

Hi Diane,

I just finished up one of your bunny purses....and it came out great...I'm not much of a sewer so the bunny looks a little sad...but now i'm making another one for my other grandchild.....see what happens...I also think that your "Lil Bunny" looks great...some time down the road I must make one of those too..

Thanks for the great patterns

Martha

Archived