QVC The Sak handbags

I have 3 Sak purses, and love them all..........I was lucky enough to get 2 on sale, and the 3rd was given to me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have them! They can be rather expensive!!

Wow...I love that pink purse with the flap. When I finish the Nordstrom Hobo bag I'll have to tackle that one! A girl can NEVER have too many purses LOL! Thanks so much for sending me in the right direction to drool!

Ok...anybody know where to get the patterns for them?

Some of them look relatively simple. There is a plain, rectangular tote that would be easy to duplicate. I like the one with the stripes.

What yarn/thread would you use? Anyone who has an official Sak vbenture a guess as to what it is made of?

Joan

I immediately thought of the Hawaiian floral handbag posted by nexstitch. I bought it this morning, thanks to QVC giving me bright ideas. A web search will provide oodles of patterns. Funny, the one bag that really got me excited isn't on the QVC site or shown in the past 24 hour show list. Hmmmm. It was a sort of envelope style with crocheted flowers all the way across, with a wooden bead inside each flower. Now, that I can do.

Here's the link to the Sak's site with the knit/crochet bags. If you click on a bag, you can see the detail in the stitches. I still don't see the one that got me going.

http://www.thesak.com/category-exec/category_id/4754

Archived