You were new once, too. <3

Lt. Cactus

Everybody was. :tree

I'm Nate and I'm from Connecticut; I'm a junior in high school and after failing miserably at knitting and making mediocre progress in sewing, I decided to try crochet.

I just started earlier this week, and finished my first project besides a square yesterday. Tips and attention are appreciated. <3

Kisses,

Nate.

Wow Nate ~ I'm impressed! That is awesome for teaching yourself! You did a great job! Welcome to Crochetville...this is a wonderful forum with lots of great info, patterns, and friends who love to help when you are in need.

Keep up the good work! :hug

That is pretty impressive for your first go round with crochet! Most people that have been crocheting for years find it hard to crochet in the round!

Congrats!

And welcome!

Hey, Nate! (My grandson's name is Nate, btw; and we used to live in CT, too.) Great work on your second crochet project. Really. I couldn't do that well on my second project. Just keep practicing and showing us your stuff.

Welcome! You are going to enjoy it here. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. Anytime you need some help or an opinion, or just to talk, post something or send an PM! Again, Welcome!!!!:2hug :waving:cat

Archived