Afghan in honor of Chase

salos

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, Crochetgoddess.

A little update. I've received 56 square so far, and I have a few of my own. So everything's coming together nicely. The important thing is that each square has its own love package. You ladies rock.

Sherry and Kiri, your packages came today. Thank you!! The squares are beautiful and your notes are so sweet.

Everyone, one package has gone MIA. Pray or send up some good thoughts, please, that it will be found. Also one lady can't contribute as she wished because of a medical problem. So she needs good vibes also. Thanks!

I'm still waiting for mine to show up in your mailbox. My envelope must have gone turtle express this time. The set I sent to Krystal16 in New Jersey got there in 2 days.

Sherry and Kiri, your packages came today. Thank you!! The squares are beautiful and your notes are so sweet.

Wow! They got to you really quickly! I'm glad they arrived safely.

Hi, Worm

Sure, you can sneak in under the deadline. Try to mail your squares Friday at the latest.

I had a migraine last night and never logged on, but I have the address now and will send them tomorrow morning. :)

Worm, I hope your headache goes away and stays away.

Loveragdolls, your package isn't here yet. So I guess that means there are two packages that have wandered off.

So far I've received packages from Crochetlady100, Mikki, Pineknott, AuntBubbles, Tiggerhale, Losingmymind2, Daisy, Mythunderbird,Hseger, LaurieE, scc52055, and DameKiri.

I look forward to all the soon to arrive packages. Thank you all so much.

Good news! Our two MIA packages arrived. I received squares from Sewmom, Loveragdolls, and Ihasaapsolady. Thank you. They're all beautiful.

The mailman picked up two from me this morning. I hope they make it on time. If you can't wait for them or you can't use them, please use them for another project, but I hope they get there ontime for this one. :)

Friends, NINE packages came today. They were sent by KnicKnac, Angelfire, Seneca & Scooch, JoBug, AngieinCA, VCU Fashion 419, MSL, Itsgeetee, and Loopy1. Wow!

The squares are beautiful, and so nicely packaged. Thank you all so much. I think we have a few more on the way. I'll keep everyone posted on our progress.

Aelita, don't worry. I know your love counts, too! Family and close friends have to come first.

I'm glad you got my squares - I totally forgot to tell you they were on their way.

Good news! Our two MIA packages arrived. I received squares from Sewmom, Loveragdolls, and Ihasaapsolady. Thank you. They're all beautiful.

Yeay! Mine got there too! :cheer So glad! I can't wait to see it when it is done. You ladies being the great crocheters that you are, it will be absolutely beautiful! :clap Great job Salos putting this project together!

Tiga, your angel square came today. It's so sweet!

I've arranged with Aelita to save a space for one square from her. Who else has squares sent that I haven't received?

Archived