Afghan in honor of Chase

salos

I was hoping someone would suggest this!

I have some of Red Heart Soft Baby in Laddie which is blue, yellow and green! I'll try to get at least one or 2 squares done. I'm ahead in some projects so I should be able to do them today.

Please PM me the address and I'll try to get them mailed tomorrow.

Thanks so much for doing this!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to help too, i have any color ya need and if i don't can go yarn shopping:yes:yes:yes shhhh don;t tell hubby hehe. i will send as many squares as you need but want to make sure everyone can be included that wants to be so i will make like 5 or so and you don;t have to use them alll, if you don;t need them, . please pm me with your address and when you need them by. i also would have done this but am in the middle of another comfortghan for a member here . thanks for doing this mary, she will love them and hopefully it will give her some comfort knowing people care about her and little chase. bless their family lord with love and care. thanks again mary let me know as soon as possible,. am starting right now making squares(as soon as i am offline) :hug:hug:hug

march2007.jpg

I made this one for her if it's ok let me know and pm me your address.I don't want it to look bad with the others. If not maybe i can come up with something else.I also wanted to send her a card should i send it with the square or obtain her address and send it myself?

I would like to send some squares also. I was just looking at some Simply Soft I have in the soft pastel colors last night wondering what I could make with them as I only bought one skien of each.

I will PM you for the address when I have a few ready.

I will definitely make some squares! I love the sense of community here! You girls (&guys) are the BEST!:hook

Mary <><

Thanks for the quick reply just in time for the mail lady. I'm off for a few minutes to meet her at the door . :D I guess i missed her we didn't get any mail but, she's never this late. So it will be heading to you tommarro.

Is the Caron Simply Soft "soft yellow #9726" ok to use or do you want lighter than that?

Is the Caron Simply Soft "soft yellow #9726" ok to use or do you want lighter than that?

That would be fine.

Let's aim for squares to get to me by April 9th. So post your package accordingly, depending on how far you live from Iowa.

Thank you all for your support!

Archived