Afghan in honor of Chase

salos

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna try to make at least one... Can I maybe get the address to send it or as many as I get done tomorrow (I'm off work), and I have to send them by monday at the latest, as I'm in the UK :(

Thanks, Kiri x

I am sending out 12 squares...they are already packed in the envelope and ready to mail. I am going to the post office, first thing tomorrow morning.

Today I received packages from Crochetlady100, Mikki, and Pineknott. The squares are beautiful! Thank you so much.

Thanks for the sweet notes also.

Kiri, I'm sure your squares will make it on time. I'll wait if necessary. I know it means a lot when someone from another country pitches in.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47597

I would like for us to make an afghan in honor of Chase, Mizduck's son. I would like it to be made of soft colors: green, blue, and yellow. Let's use 6" squares.

Thanks all, Mary

RHSS Monet, a multi, probably wouldn't fit in, would it? It has soft red and purple in it. Would that throw the colors off? It also has the blue, green and a tan...no yellow. Just wondering. Thanks!

:manyheart:hug

I dropped my square off at the post office on my home from work this evening.

I LOVE the RHSS Monet. It's a gorgeous yarn. It will fit in very nicely. Thanks!! Remember to mail by Thursday or Friday.
Oh! I'm so glad! It is beautiful! Thank you!

:manyheart:hug

Today I received packages from losingmymind2, Daisy, and Mythunderbird. Thanks you all! The squares are beautiful, and there are so many of them!

Archived