american idol

What did y'all think about Chris Sligh's comments?

He joked that he spent his spare time knitting and crocheting. :eek:think

Then he admits they get so little spare time, that he spends all of it sleeping. :lol

What did y'all think about Chris Sligh's comments?

He joked that he spent his spare time knitting and crocheting. :eek:think

Then he admits they get so little spare time, that he spends all of it sleeping. :lol

I think it was funny. He was just looking for a cutesy answer to get a laugh or two and he did.

So what's up with the Pony-hawk and Sanjia? I wish that kid was gone already.

I did like the hat on Phil Stacey. He has a terrific voice.

I can't wait until tonight.

:manyheart

I liked Chris's comment because he did mention crocheting. A lot of people would have just said they spent their time knitting... so I'm glad he added crocheting in there, even if he was just kidding around.

Phil was born in my hometown in harlan,ky . They had it on the news a couple of weeks ago. so i have to cheer him on. He is a good singer to. I missed it lastnight because , we were watching pursuit of happiness. So i had to look on the website to see his hat. :D . I'm wondering myself when Sanjia is gonna be voted off . I did catch the end ugh on the hair thing. lol. I'll keep the rest of my opinions to myself since im sapposed to be talking about the hat lol.

no, we can totally talk about the hair. :) dont ya get the feeling that since he is so young, they are all like " yeah man! that looks great!! you dont look silly....no, no its cool...." heehee.

Archived