ISO mouse pattern source

lakota85usa

Question

A friend of mine picked this crocheted mouse up at a thrift shop and mailed it to me.

She is hoping I can figure the pattern out.

Well, I'm no expert of yarn or counting

stitches for animals and would hate to have to dissect this little mouse to figure

out the pattern. Hence, I thought that I would

first check to see if any one of you might happen to have seen this little guy before

and know which pattern book it might be in?

Any help is appreciated and I want to thank you beforehand.

Thanks

pam

mystuff

13 answers to this question

This morning my computer was down for maintenance. While I waited I went thru almost all my small digest magazines and didn't find the mouse pattern. It must be in a larger magazine. I'll look more when I get some time. I know I've seen that pattern tho & I'm pretty sure it's in a magazine but I have several hundred magazines so it takes me some time.

Cheryl,

I remembered that I have some of my aunts magazines from the 70-80's like Crochet World, Omni, Crochet, and Family Circle Crochet. I think that is what they were called. LOL. I have about 20 of them and last night I went through them but the mouse wasn't in them either. I'm still not giving up hope and I do appreciate you looking.

Thanks again and I hope your computer is back to working order.

Pam

Pam,

This isnt an EXACT match to the mouse, but a similar one is listed, w/ free directions, on http://happyyellowhouse.com/mouse.html . Maybe that would work for you??

hope it's helpful. :)

Sandy

Hi Sandy, Thank you for the link. That is a cute mouse. It doesn't have legs but the rest might work if all else fails. :-))

I haven't given up hope yet and I appreciate your help.

Take care.

Pam

so cute, he looks like fifull. the mouse from mosco." amercian tail. "about a mouse who got seperated from his family leaving mosco.hope you find the pattern. hes very cute. would also like to make him. my favorite movie about a mouse.

It looks very familiar to me. Maybe in one of those small crochet magazines. I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere. I'll look thru my magazines as I'm pretty sure it's in one of them.

I was thinking the same thing. I could swear that I've seen him before. I have a few Hooked on Crochet and Annie's Newsletter but I didn't find him although I don't have very many of them.

Thanks.

Pam

It looks very familiar to me. Maybe in one of those small crochet magazines. I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere. I'll look thru my magazines as I'm pretty sure it's in one of them.

This morning my computer was down for maintenance. While I waited I went thru almost all my small digest magazines and didn't find the mouse pattern. It must be in a larger magazine. I'll look more when I get some time. I know I've seen that pattern tho & I'm pretty sure it's in a magazine but I have several hundred magazines so it takes me some time.

Don't dissect the poor little guy. See if someone here is willing to have you ship him to them so they can figure it out.

I don't think the garments will be difficult to figure out and perhaps after undressing him, counting the stitches won't be toooooo bad. I'm just hoping the pattern is someplace in a book as I've never duplicated a critter before. Doilies, dishcloths, and potholders, yes, but not mice.

Thanks.

Pam

Archived