Mixed Grill Bowling Bag

ladylinoleum

LOL! Awesome! That would make a perfect lunch bag for me,,,, :drool Have you crocheted a bowling ball/pins yet?

I haven't made a ball and pins yet...but I think that's a super idea! I need to clone myself. Really, not enough time to do all that I have jotted in my sketchbook.

You've got to love a line of accessories with meat on them.

No one, no one else could EVER be as creative with meat as Regina! (personally love the "I knit the Cheese" but still love the Mixed Grill line.)

Regina, you are so clever, witty, and it is a delight to follow your designs.

You rock, Regina. This totally reminds me of Australia. The food there was awwwful--bland pasties and spiceless food, yech--except for this mixed grill I had at an outback hotel/restaurant. Those Aussies know lamb chops and steak.

You've got to love a line of accessories with meat on them.

No one, no one else could EVER be as creative with meat as Regina! (personally love the "I knit the Cheese" but still love the Mixed Grill line.)

Regina, you are so clever, witty, and it is a delight to follow your designs.

Thanks Pam! Feelings mutual. That's for sure!

You never cease to amaze me. How fun!! Do I remember reading something about you coming out with a book?

I have patterns coming out in books and magazines this year. I really need to focus on a book proposal of my own designs. That is a huge undertaking though and so far, I've been in avoidance mode.

Eventually...

You rock, Regina. This totally reminds me of Australia. The food there was awwwful--bland pasties and spiceless food, yech--except for this mixed grill I had at an outback hotel/restaurant. Those Aussies know lamb chops and steak.

Thanks girlie! I'm actually going to Australia in September...guess I'll be eating a lot of meat. LOL

You're right, that did sound wrong. :lol

I just love the bag! And reading about it was quite entertaining. My hubby says the steak looks quite good (Me? I'm vegetarian, lol)

Great job as always! You've got quite a unique thing going on there!

You're right, that did sound wrong. :lol

I just love the bag! And reading about it was quite entertaining. My hubby says the steak looks quite good (Me? I'm vegetarian, lol)

Great job as always! You've got quite a unique thing going on there!

Tammy, you'll be happy to know that no actual meat products were used in production of this bag. :hook I understand the need to not advertise carnivorous appetites though.

Thanks everyone!

Them bones, them bones, (sing along now) them T-bones,

Them bones, them bones, them T-bones. (all together now)

Them bones, them bones, them T-bones.

Aaah, I remember the days of red meat, the smell of BBQ, the rump steak and the wonderful, juicy T-bone. If I crochet a steak (the only way I could afford one) I may be tempted to EAT IT!

Is this your "Go to meatings" bag? LOL Very creative and delicious!

:U:wink

Is this your "Go to meatings" bag? LOL

:rofl

I love looking at your work, it is so creative! And sure to bring a smile:D ! Thanks for sharing your latest with us!:hug I think the ka-bobs are awesome:yes !

Archived