A Coffee Can Cozy... What do you think?

Mom w/a Motif

I have had this done for a while. I don't know what to do with it. I kinda wanted to make a lid for it, but... :think Don't know how to go about it. Should I just leave it like it is?

th_Picture046.jpg

(Clickable)

I'll be posting the free pattern on my blog when I feel like it is finished... :hook

Tina

Well I was thinking about just posting it as is for right now, but.... I can't find the first page of what I had written down!! :rolleyes I'll keep trying to find them and let you know when I post it.

Thanks for all your kind comments. :manyheart

Tina

Hi Cindi- Well I was using it as a coin bank. To save money for yarn.:yarn:D (I just haven't cut a whole in the top yet...) You could use it as a planter, too.

Still looking for the first page of instructions I wrote down... :blush

Tina

I must be a nutty one...I pour my coffee into a special glass jar I have that is green. Then I save the cans for storage. They are great. I store toys, crayons, yarn, craft stuff, etc.

Just a thought I love the cozy idea though.

I found the first page of notes! :clap It never fails with me, if I'm looking for something totally different I'll usually find the thing I was looking for a couple days ago!! What is up with that? Anyway, I posted the pattern on my blog if anyone would like to try it. Stashbusting Coffee Can Cozy. If anyone makes one I would love to see it. Have Fun! :hook

Tina

Archived