Super bulky yarn

sugalily

I was searching on the internet for any super bulky yarn, when I found JoAnn's Sensations SpectrumYarn 100% wool and I absolutely :)h - specially for the price! BUT... they've discontinued it:eek2 , and now, I can't find anything similar to it that's not over $8/skein.

Is there a special name for this type of yarn?:blush

Does anybody know of a website or store that would sell this type of yarn?

Any comment would be helpful...

Thanks!

Lily

Ugh!! I really like that too but never bought any because I didn't know what to make with it! Maybe I'll run down to my JoAnn's tomorrow and see if they have any left. What would you make with it?

Hmmm... I work at Jo-Ann's, and I wasn't aware it was being discontinued... we pretty much -just- got it. They very rarely discontinue an item so quickly, and since it's exclusive to Jo-Ann's, period, I was under the impression that it was going to be around a while...

I will see what I can find out about it today at work.

Ok... I think I spoke too soon... :blush

I went to JoAnn's yesterday and saw it there :wink , but they only had two colors and I bought the red one. I really wanted the purple one.

And you're right Lynlee, it's not 100% wool, I was getting confused with Licorice, but I think I like Spectrum better.

I was thinking of making a scarf... I can't think of anything else to make :ideanot . But I'll post pictures of the outcome (of whatever I end up making!) when it's done... I promise!! :camera

Thank you all for your help!

Lily

:ty

No problem!

Hey, does anynoe who bought some have a Jo-Ann receipt laying around with a SKU on it? It's the 7-digit number on the left of each item on your receipt.

If I have a SKU to key in, I can look it up to see how much it is, whether it's on clearance, how much is on hand in my store, and how much is in the warehouse (providing it is shipped from our warehouse, and not a vendor).

Thanks!

I'm just trying to verify it with the access that I have. All we know for sure is that is is discontinued from the web site. Jo-Ann.com and the brick and mortar stores do not have the same inventory. There are items that are exclusive to each. ;)

Archived