Strawberry Shortcake Done! updated picture of mikayla with it on her bday.Page 5

mikki

I made the Care Bears. I made Good Luck Bear, Grumpy Bear, and Funshine Bear. They aren't too hard. quote]

I have that book too! I recently had mine signed by the lady that does the voice of Tenderheart Bear! How lucky am I? I'm dying to make one to send to her! I know she'd get a huge kick out of it!

I'm going to see if I can find the pattern for S S now!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just lovely! SS was one of my fave cartoons when I was a kid! Are you going to make the pattern available when finished? I would definately buy it!

It's not my pattern its a leisure arts booklet. Ebay has some atm for 5.99. I'm finishing up work on the hat atm then on to the hair. I have a feeling im not going to enjoy that part lol.

It's just lovely! SS was one of my fave cartoons when I was a kid! Are you going to make the pattern available when finished? I would definately buy it!

I just found that book at Hobby Lobby. Of course after I got it on ebay. To bad I diddn't see it before. :(

I have that book too! I recently had mine signed by the lady that does the voice of Tenderheart Bear! How lucky am I? I'm dying to make one to send to her! I know she'd get a huge kick out of it!

I'm going to see if I can find the pattern for S S now!

I just got the mini care bears to crochet from ebay too. Of course I found that book at the store too. :( :( I should really look before I buy. :blush I can't wait to get it in. I just have to finish about three or four weeks worth of work before I can do anything else right now. :D

ssc.jpg

My progress for the day. She's still in need of a hair cut ,the hat isn't sewed on yet, and I still have to get a few things to finish the face. I think she's looking ok so far and can hardly wait to get her done. It's getting harder and harder to hide her from mikayla as she's being sneaky lately and has almost caught me with it out. I try to work on it while she's at school or in bed for the night so she won't catch on but , she's a smart girl and knows i'm up to something.

She is looking good. I can't wait to see her with all of her face on. You are making me want to start on her now.

I can't wait untill I can do one. I have too much work to do now. :( I have a list that will barely allow me to make Christmas presents for me to give out. So I guess I will have to start around Christmas or after that. :( The good thing is that I get paid for the work I have to do first. :manyheart So I guess I can't complain to much. After all it is going to make me over 200 bucks. :devil All that money to do something that you love doing. What a deal! or steal

Kids can be so mischievous. I have never been able to hide anything that I make from my 7yr old. He always seems to stumble onto it. Gotta love 'em. :lol

I've got that book and have the gingerbread girl mostly finished. My youngest carries her around without hair or a face. They are easy patterns, their just not my favorite so I've been putting them off. I like making the clothes but not the arms and legs. I feel like I'm going to go in a circle forever.

Yours looks great. I can't wait to see how you manage the face features.

th_SSCdone.jpg Finished, Now i have to hide it for 12 more days.Thanks for the nice comments. And the suggestions on the hat. I love having somewhere to share my work with people and see there beautiful work.

Too cute! I can't wait for my little girl to get a bit older so I can pull out all my strawberry shortcake toys from way-back-when she was popular the first time. And BTW, where in KY are you? :D

Hey Mikki ~

What an awesome gift!!! Thanks for sharing. I just bought that pattern

awhile back, thought it would be great for a grand-daughter, whenever I

finally get one! And how about this idea for the hat.... don't attach it permanently and make several different styles with different hair that

your little one can change out!!!! Love her!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mikayla had her party today .Turned 5 today. So i thought id post the picture of her with her SSC. She loved it. Believe it or not she never did find it early so it was a surprise. SSC even got to play with her TMX elmo and her littlest pet shop pets. She loves them :D. Too bad there's no crochet pattern for those. NOt that i know of anyway. Anyway... here she is with her SSC th_mikaylasbday.jpg

Archived