Purple C’Ville Bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice - love the handles, they work perfectly. Now you need one with a flamingo as you live in Florida! One in every color of the rainbow. One's with various animals. Oh my, this is snowballing isn't it - oh yea, one with a snowman (or woman). LOL!

I am going to have to stop in Michael's this weekend and see if they have that pattern booklet.

What a wonderful bag! I LOVE the purple! Of course, purple has been my favorite color since I was a child, IMO one can't go wrong with purple! :cheer

Elle

Oh yes, I LOVE those bags! This purple one is another stunner in a long line of C'ville totes. Keep 'em coming, Mary Jo! ( I adore mine and use it ALL the time!) :hug

Tampa Doll, as one Floridian to another, you stun me with your work. I have loved all of your bags. I have always loved the colors lavendar through purple. I have tried making bags and they always turn out very dismal. I have tried making lettering and they also turned out very dismal. I guess I will just have to continue using my plastic bags from the stores to keep my work in. :sigh I just don't think you can do anything that isn't beautiful. Keep up the good work.:yes:hug:manyheart

mary jo, as always your work is beautiful, you are a very talented gracious artist. and i as always love your work. i will keep a look out for that bag book as i would also like to own one and maybe when all the jobs i have to do and all the swaps are done (are they ever???) i will make myself one:D:D course yours will be much better. did i mention how much i love your bags:devil:devil:devil thanks again for inspiring so many artists :manyheart:manyheart

It is sooooooooooooo L-O-V-E-L-Y MaryJo! I took my pink bag to work tonight, and everyone LOVES it so much, but NOT more than me, and it fits ALOT in it, I was working on a sweater, yes, I am ATTEMPTING to branch out, and it fit all the bulky wt yarn in it and the sweater pieces I had done, I am planning on posting pics tommorow of the finished sweater. ANYWAYS, I LOVE your purple bag, as usual, your work is outstanding!!!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Hey Tampa Doll ---It is so great of a crochet bag - is it for sale?? I will buy it from you so you can have enough money to buy yarn for another one....that's a good deal...let me know.:cheer

Archived