24 Point Hot Pink/Black Round Ripple w/ links to pattern

RoseRed

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my goodness, I LOVE IT! The colors are awesome, I am drooling at my computer! Did you make up the pattern yourself?

It's 5 1/2 feet from point to point.

I use jimbo's I 1/2 hook (for just about everything that's not 2 stranded)

It was all RHSS in Hot Pink and Black.

What is a Jimbo's I 1/2 hook?

BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, BREATHTAKING AND SO VERY GORGEOUS!!!!! :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Carol

(WV Mountaineer)

this is just stunning....i love the way those granny squares look to make the extra points. i am going to make another round ripple for my mom for mothers day and will be coming to you for help. this is just amazing

Oh my G-O-S-H!! I LOVE that!! LOVE IT! Pink is my Favorite color, and the black, it is marvelous!!!! A must make,you did a terrific job!:manyheart

That is one terrific looking afghan! :cheer The more I see these things, the more I want to try to make one ... but I doubt mine would look that good.

Awesome work!

Thank you so much everyone for all your wonderfully kind words.

Yarnwoman - Jimbo's I 1/2 is the I hook he made for me. It's 1/2 way between an I and a J (Bates). I think it's the most perfect size ever for WW.

beth (and anyone else ) feel free to pm me whenever. If I can help - I'll be glad to.

"Yarnwoman - Jimbo's I 1/2 is the I hook he made for me. It's 1/2 way between an I and a J (Bates). I think it's the most perfect size ever for WW."

Thank you so much for furnishing me with the above information as to my inquiry!!

I'm STILL IN AWE at the beauty and magnificence of your crochet artwork in the creation of this round ripple.....BEAUTIFUL!!!! :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Carol

A granny shell is just a short way of saying 2dc, ch2, 2dc in each corner 2ch sp.

I made the squares separate and then sewed them in. I started the pink squares like a regular granny - ch4, sl st to creat a loop, (3dc, ch2) x4 sl st into top of ch3(your 1st dc), then I just dc'd in each dc and did a granny shell in the corners for 3 rounds.

Hope this helps.

Archived