Berroco wants to know

pfirsch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which best describes you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am primarily a knitter. (60.08%)

I am primarily a crocheter. (20.61%)

I consider myself equal parts - knitter and crocheter. (19.31%)

I voted...thanks

I just took the pole and we are up to 21%. I AGREE....LET'S KEEP IT GOING.

Maybe we can get as much recognition from the retailers as the K craft gets....

**I wasn't sure where to post this**

There is a poll at Berroco asking if you primarily knit, primarily crochet, or do both equally. I think that it's important that more people take part in the poll if we want them to put more effort into creating good crochet patterns.

When I took it, the number of crocheters was less than 8%. :think

Do you crochet?

I must admit that since I learned how to knit, I haven't crocheted a whole lot. But as I have crocheted about 35 years now, I feel more comfortable with crochet. Even after about 7 years of knitting I still feel like a knitting newbie.

**I wasn't sure where to post this**

There is a poll at Berroco asking if you primarily knit, primarily crochet, or do both equally. I think that it's important that more people take part in the poll if we want them to put more effort into creating good crochet patterns.

When I took it, the number of crocheters was less than 8%. :think

Do you crochet?

I must admit that since I learned how to knit, I haven't crocheted a whole lot. But as I have crocheted about 35 years now, I feel more comfortable with crochet. Even after about 7 years of knitting I still feel like a knitting newbie. EDIT the poll site shows crochet up to 20.8%. I had to be honest and select equal parts knitting and crochet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup! Up to 35.77%! I bet we have had a lot to do with that!.....We should try to keep this thread active so more people here will vote. I agree that if they see how many crocheters there are, there will be more and better patterns offered for us!:hook

20.47%, now. Still wayyy lower than the 60+% of those who primarily knit.

...sigh...

Ahhh! But Danitello......as the crocheting percentage rises, the knitting percentage falls! Hopefully they will be about the same soon.....THAT surely would make a statement to all concerned! Spread the word all around Crochetville! VOTE!

Archived