**Afghans for Orphans!** ITEMS ARE ON THEIR WAY!**

Don't I wish I had that much spare time!!! I end up crocheting in my class...kind of naughty:devil , but I get a lot done AND I still keep up with all of my other notes and get good grades! haha....Plus, I like to have something to do with my hands! I get tired of sitting otherwise! I don't know how I'm going to finish the other projects though, because once school's out, it's time to work full time! I'll get it done though!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, no...I don't make it a nuisance out of it! I bring only one color and have written down each section so I don't have to carry around a whole book etc. I just keep the yarn in my tote or backpack, whichever I have brought. I wouldn't want to disrupt class or distract from the teacher etc. so I try to keep it super low key!

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this up for those that don't check in daily.

I have recieved two more boxes of blankets.

If anyone is planing on send some squares/items can you please PM me and let me know. I'm going on vacation this coming week and would like to have the PO hold the items. Thanks!

I'm sending a blanket as soon as I finish it...might not be until after you get back from vacation, although this putting squares together thing is moving much quicker than I thought it would!:cheer

Just wanted to tell you all, I sent 2 boxes to Ro's for the blankies project. My thunderbird had offered yarn and I asked for it. I made 11 blankies with our yarn. I did the granny squares for the pattern. Can't post pics til later,need to send them to her to scan( I'm just too old to mess with this new fangled stuff)!!!!

Thanks mythunderbird!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived