School bus scarf - Link to pattern added!!

Her

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That should be considered your own design since it's crocheted. I love it. My sister is a school teacher and I recently taugh her to crochet.

This is my own design. It's my first. I can't say the idea was my own, for there is a knitted school bus scarf at Morehouse Farm. My aunt is a school bus driver and I wanted to make her something for our family Christmas in August. Here is what I came up with:

bus%20scarf%20sm.jpg

I'll be posting more information on my blog soon. I was just so excited, I had to share!

This is my own design. It's my first. I can't say the idea was my own, for there is a knitted school bus scarf at Morehouse Farm. My aunt is a school bus driver and I wanted to make her something for our family Christmas in August. Here is what I came up with:

bus%20scarf%20sm.jpg

I'll be posting more information on my blog soon. I was just so excited, I had to share!

Very Original!!!:cheer I liked a lot!!

Too funny, it made me laugh. I love it! Imagine what you could do with a train, or a semi trailor!

That's adorable. That would be a cute gift for a teacher.

Why for a teacher???? Should be for the Bus Driver if the kid is bussed to school.(its a school bus scarf) It's my opinion now.

jaye

Too funny, it made me laugh. I love it! Imagine what you could do with a train, or a semi trailor!

OOoooo! What a great idea! I think you're on to something. We have CN Engineer on my husband's side of the family. I'm going to make him a train scarf! You're a genius! Thanks!

Wonderful! It would make a great gift for a child's school bus driver.

See I agree. It's a school bus scarf, so it would be nice for the school bus driver.:yes

jaye

Thank you very much. I love reading all of your comments. It's much appreciated!

Archived