I think HSN Mislabeled something...

I don't know how many of you watch HSN (the home shopping network), but I flipped past it heard crochet and had to see what it was. The item is beautiful, but I don't think it's crocheted! :eek I seriously think it's knit, why this bothers me so much I can't tell you. I didn't have my contacts in, and I don't have glasses, so I could be very wrong. But, I have run across this mislabeling of crochet several times in magazines and catalogues. You would think people in the clothing/fashion industry would know the difference :think ? Sorry ranting.

Depends on the crochet, though. There are some crochet stitches out there that can mimic knitting stitches. I'm not saying it was or wasn't since I didn't see it, but you never really know sometimes! :)

i agree there are so many knit things that look a lot like crochet i agree im hoping the designer of the object knew which is which, but beyond that im sure if may have numerous opportunities to get "lost in translation" most people not craft dont know the difference

Archived