lighted crochet hooks

caf58

i got the mary maxim catalog today they have the lighted crochet hooks for 6.99 which i thought was a good price. they have sizes d-k. they look nice. i was really surprised that they are so cheap.

I ordered some from Patternworks, a little more I think but I haven't gotten them yet, should be at my home when I get home this weekend, can't wait to see if I like them or not.....Thought they would be good for crocheting when we are traveling at night.....

:yaythey had a commercial on hgtv today with the lighted hooks for 9.95.:hook but after seeing how nice they looked I'm ordering them from MM.will be great when we get those pesky summer storms that knock out power ill still be able to crochet lol

Anyone got a web address for the lighted hooks at one of those low prices? i tried searching the Mary Maxim site but no luck.

i got mine from a lYS out here and all they had left at the time was J and K so I bought the K and my friend bought the J i have not used it yet but think its pretty cool going back to get me an H since i use it the most.

Archived