Squee! Look at my hook roll!

I am absolutely in love with my new crochet hook roll! I was looking all over Etsy and doing lots of google searches trying to find one that really "spoke" to me and couldn't find anything. Then someone suggested I contact the momma from Ham's Jam to design a custom one for me and man! It's perfect and exactly what I was looking for. :D

415959864_3a7d3c3554.jpg415959698_a6d09b35e5.jpg415959653_c6fd1ba2c0.jpg

wow, that's really nice. I made myself one, but never thought of putting the flap at the top-:( -big mistake!! I plan on making another one and will make the flap this time!:yes (my fabric is skeins/balls of yarn-cute):hook .......................Lise

Very nice! Mine are either in a zipper baggies half the time or scattered around the house! DH says he finds crochet hooks, ponytail holders, and crocheted scrunchies everywhere he looks! :blush I may have to look into getting one of those.

Plus - GREAT color selection! Very vibrant and happy! :)

wow, that's really nice. I made myself one, but never thought of putting the flap at the top-:( -big mistake!! I plan on making another one and will make the flap this time!:yes (my fabric is skeins/balls of yarn-cute):hook .......................Lise

I tried making my own once...much cussing and several hours later and it still looked like crap. lol I even followed a tutorial. I'm not a fan of my sewing machine.

that is so cool!!! mine just folds in half, it doesn't roll :think

Mine kinda rolls. I don't know how to explain it. It's not a true roll, cause I was worried that the hooks would fall out from the very outside part of the roll. If you look here you can see pics I took of me folding it up.

Archived