Crinoline Lady CAL photo links post # 2

heart

Anyone still making crinoline ladies for this CAL? I have my 2nd one about 1/2 finished. I got side tracked making little 3" bears. I need to finish my lady so I can get her framed for the fair. It'll be here before you know it.

Where is everybody!??! :lol

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still here at least. I got a little confused on the bodice directions of the Patriotic Girl and put it aside for a bit. I need to at least finish it.

I'm still here. not working on any Crinolines for a while but I plan on to soon. I still want to make a Crinoline quilt.

I was working on the Christmas Angel...made the skirt and bodice and then just put it down! Also, started the Cameo Girl when the CAL was active but didn't even get to the ruffles.

:manyheart:hug

I do not have a blog yet. I am new to this site. How do you get a blog? I crochet with thread and have a pattern book with the crinoline girls. Love them. I have so many things going now I don't know when I will do one. But I will post a photo when I get one done. That is after I learn how to post a photo. Thanks for all the links they are great and I am inspired again to do these girls. I just love them.

Shirley in Oceanside, CA.

I do not have a blog yet. I am new to this site. How do you get a blog? I crochet with thread and have a pattern book with the crinoline girls. Love them. I have so many things going now I don't know when I will do one. But I will post a photo when I get one done. That is after I learn how to post a photo. Thanks for all the links they are great and I am inspired again to do these girls. I just love them.

Shirley in Oceanside, CA.

Welcome, Shirley! You can go to someone else's blog and there should be a link to create a new blog. Also, there are tutorials here to help with posting photos.

Here's a link that will take you to Show and Tell Tips and Guidelines which should be helpful: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86. And there are always people you can send a private message (pm) to ask questions.

So, you have a book of crinolines, huh? What's the title of it?

We're glad you found our CAL and look forward to seeing pics of your ladies.

:manyheart:hug

Welcome samaysn! :)

I'm still here too. Just working on something else for a bit. But I am still eye balling the crinoline table runner at Crochet Memories. I may have to get this one. Just as soon as I finish this other special project I'm working on. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. We've been quiet lately, I just wanted to let you all know Cylinda has a new Crinoline out. She is beautiful. I still can't decide between the Crinoline table runner, (I like how poofy the sleves are) and this new rose crinoline. I will buy 1 today, just as soon as I cn decide. :D I don't know when I will be able to work on it. I'm busy as a bee this week, finishing up on something and starting something for my sp. Here's the link, it is the last one on the page, scroll down.

http://www.crochetmemories.com/patterns/dollmenu2.php

I'm also thinking of getting the Christmas Angel one to make and frame for my aunt for Christmas this year. I know she would love it.

It's been there for a little while. Jeannie was going to work on it I think. I still can't decide which one to purchase. I like to get them 1 at a time, b/c if I have a bunch of them in my folder, they may not get done. This one is a tuff one. I thought about the table runner one, b/c of the sleeves, and just do a regular top/bodice, and add those big sleeves, b/c on the pic, it looks like it is just sewed to the runner. The Angel is definately on my wip list.

• 2 years later...

I need some help please I am searching for free pinapple crinoline ladies crochet patterns Does someone know of any site which may help me please I have lent them to someone and the pattern never came back I would really appreciate help to start the projects

veronica

• 2 months later...
stupede ladies!

but where can I find Instructions for pleasure, possibly in patterns?

thanks sorry disorder!

You are the artiste!

Sorry, I don't understand your post. What would you like to know?

Archived