My Ozarktwist Collection

Me&P

I was PMing with another member a couple weeks ago about the Ozarktwist hooks. I told her I'd try to take a photo of my collection and share it with everyone. I was quite excited to have just finished my Finger Friendly collection (the Finger Friendly hooks have thick handles which are great for people with carpel tunnel, like myself).

On the left are my classic Butterfly Twist hooks. G-I-J-P-Q

The center-to-left are my Finger Friendly hooks. G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-P-13mm-Q-S

The top are my two Stubbies (Basically Finger Friendly only with shortened handles - great for travel!). I-L

Here they are!

DSC03494.jpg

You have a beautiful set of hooks. So far I only have one of the Ozark twists and I love it. I am going to try and get some more. But it takes time to have the money for them. :) But I love them, they are al so beautiful.

Here is my Ozarktwist.

100_0788.jpg

Melissa - I love the pink! It has taken me a few years to get all of those.

Mandy - They are the perfect hook! Or, at least, perfect for me! And the couple who make/sell them are just lovely.

Tina - They sell on Ebay (papadonh is the username or you can just search for ozarktwist). If you contact them, though, the do special orders (email address is papadon@fidnet.com - I've done special orders and they had them done and to me within a week!). They also make hairsticks. I have a few (okay, four) sets and they're great, too!

JoAnn- The "twist" in the hook rather makes up for the (lack of a) thumb flat. My fingers just seem to flow right with the twist and they are so comfortable. Aluminum hooks make my hands hurt after a while but I can crochet for hours straight with one of these with no discomfort at all.

Very nice! They are really pretty!

The colors are just amazing.

Thanks for sharing!:manyheart

Archived