Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Krystal those are absolutely wonderful! I don't know how you got them all done so fast!! You definitely deserve a gold medal! You are wonderful!

Great job, Krystal! :clap They look great. I know that Jessie and the girls will love them.

I also want to give a :cheer and a :clap and a :hug to everyone who submitted squares, $ or anything else to make this project possible. It warms my heart that so many stepped up and send items so quickly to get this to her in such a time of sorrow.

Hehe.. Love the avatar. Good Job lhasaapsolady. :)

The "earning another jewel in your crown" must be an old expression...it refers to the crowns that (some people think) we will wear when we get to heaven.

And when you do a special good deed.. it's said that you earned another jewel (or star) in your crown. :)

great job krystal! there should be lots of jewels coming your way.....wish i could be there when jess gets the box.....or have someone take a picture when she opens it.....i know i would cry at all the names, the work and love that it took to make this happen!

And here to present you, your royal crown and sceptor, you hadn't lost it, it just wasn't presented yet. You absolutely rule, the comfortghans are beautiful.

scepterset1th.jpg

Oh, those are beautiful! I love the little heart shapes on the crown... very nice! I'm so glad to know I didn't LOSE those! Hmmmm... would those make a good avatar? I wonder? LOL!

Krystal, you definitely are the Queen of Afghans! I've heard the expression "If you want something done, ask a busy person" and I see that is true... husband, kids, domestic goddess, charity afghans - yeah, that's the person to put together FOUR afghans in under two weeks + organizing all the names + getting it shipped out!

So whenever any of us see Krystal's avitar it will have an extra special meaning, knowing the 'story behind it':manyheart

DOMESTIC GODDESS??? :rofl You've GOT to be joking!

My house passes health standards, but Martha would fall down in shock! LOL!

I have a plaque I'm having made (by my mother) that says:

"If you've come to see me,

walk right in.

If you've come to see my house,

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!"

Thank you, Krystal, for doing this for Jess and her girls. Your thoughtfulness and dedication are really amazing.

DOMESTIC GODDESS??? :rofl You've GOT to be joking!

My house passes health standards, but Martha would fall down in shock! LOL!

I have a plaque I'm having made (by my mother) that says:

"If you've come to see me,

walk right in.

If you've come to see my house,

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!"

this is exactly how i feel!!!!!!!! sometimes it drives me absolutly crazy!!!!!!!!!!! i think i need one of those plaques too, that is just awsome and ohhhhhh sooooooo true!!!!

and i would let jess be surprised by all of your generosity, it willbe the pick up she needs on a bad day.

Excuse me Your Majesty, if I may? You asked a question and I as one of your loyal subjects would like to put my two cents in. I think maybe you should let Jess know they are coming. She may need to be home for a box that big and heavy or they may make her come to the PO to get it. Also, it would give her something to look forward to for the next few days - something that isn't worry or bills or problems or anything like that.

ps - love the crown - do you wear it always when doing the royal crocheting?

I would like to have the administrators of Crochetville consider adding special titles to the messages of people who have gone above and beyond. (That's in addition to the crown and sceptor, Krystal!)

My nomination for the charter member of this elite group would be Krystal for completing this very successful project.:fame:flower:ghug:angel:nworthy:queen :queen :queen (I just love all these smilies!)

If you read this and feel likewise, please contact the administrators or add your "vote" here for them to read.