Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Krystal, no, I don't know Jessie personally. However, I do know that Jessie had started a request for squares for her BIL's family: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35971

Obviously this was back in December, but there have been updates throughout the thread. I'm pointing this out because there might be bits and pieces of info there that might be of help to you.

Sending you a pm.

Count me in too!! I live about 20 mins away from both Jessie & Moonspinners. Local grocery stores are Stop & Shop, Shaw's, Price Chopper. The nearest Super Wal-Mart is about 1/2 hour away from her town. I'm going to search the stash now for colors, how about some novelty yarn accents for the girls?

Krystal

Please count me in I was shocked when I saw her post

Also if you could send me your addy ( I will send you a PM) will make sure I get it out in the mail on Monday - Tuesday at the very latest

Thank you for doing this :manyheart

Anna - I got your email, but what is your screen name?

Thanks to moonspinners, I looked at the post Jess had about her SIL and BIL. I took a peek at the rugs and furniture behind the ghans, and they all look like neutrals/browns, that I could see. So, this rose/pink and brown ghan will go beautifully. :hug:manyheart to all of you. I can't wait to see these and get them together and on their way to her.

Thanks so much all of you - I can already tell it will be beautiful!

Just finished my square for Jessie's ghan. If I could find the camera, I would post a pic...but no such luck. It is this square http://members.aol.com/lffunt/circlefriends.htm done completely in off-white...which ended up showing the textures very well. I will try to get something together for the girls tonight once my little ones are down. Everything will be in the mail to you on Monday morning Krystal. Thanks again for organizing this.

Becky

Krystal, here are the squares I've got done for Jessie:

th_ComfortghanForJessie004.jpg th_ComfortghanForJessie003.jpg

Great minds must think alike, because that one on the left is the exact same one that Becky did... but as you can see, it's done in light brown and pink.

I'm going to do a couple for the girls as well, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow... it's getting close to 1 a.m. here already.

Krystal I would be happy to do some squares up for Jess and the girls...Could you pm me your addy and i will get them out to you by monday!!

Karen

Count me in, when I read this I was wondering if somebody was going to do something. I know exactly what she's going through, I was in my early 20's with 2 small children when my fiance died unexpectly 2 months before our wedding. She will need all our support in the never ending months to come.

I just finished my first square. Jess has been on mind mind all day and I can only imagine how hard this must be for her and her little girls. I am proud to be part of a group like crochetville where people are so caring and quick to respond to those in need. No matter what time of day you log on, someone is on and in the coming months, I know she will find support here.

jessssquare-1.jpg

I just logged on for the first time in 2 days and read this sad news.

I just e-mailed your Krystal. I ahve a square for her, and if I can I'll try to make more for the girls. Thank you for organizing this.

Please e-mail me or PM me the address.