Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Krystal- I just did a Light Raspberry for both squares. Is it ok that I didn't make them multi color? Patterns said they were 8", but I had to add an extra row.

8" ok for the girls' blankets, too?

b

Funny you should say that - I am doing "Raspberry" for my squares. It's quite alright that they're not multicolor. Stitch count isn't important, just overall size as 8".

8" for girls, too - please.

Also, everyone please make sure to weave in all of your ends and put a tag on your squares.

Krystal,

Please include me as well. I am putting aside my current WIP and going to hit the stash and find some appropriate colors and make up some squares today. I will try to get them into the mail Monday. This is such tragic news and really hits home to those of us who are SAHMs with small kids. Life is so precious.

Thank you for doing this on behalf of the 'ville. I have your address already.

I'll start mine this weekend too. I'll mail what I do Monday but hope to be able to do more next week. I work nights & can do them then. By label the squares do you mean just to put my name in the pile so you'll know who they're from? :blush Sorry if that sounds dumb.:lol

Count me in. I can make some squares this weekend. I already have brown, dusty rose, and fisherman in my stash. I'll PM you for the address.

Oh gracious, how shocking. Count me in, Krystal. I have some brown I can use, and some cream as well, if that's okay?

Do you want the same size squares for the little girls or smaller ones? I have some variegated purple/pink that's just been sitting around gathering dust that will work.