craftdiva

Support Crochetville

I plan to continually make donations to Crochetville. I feel it is convenient for me to have a place to display my crochet work and get feedback from other crocheters. Thank you.:manyheart

I sent in a donation this week. May not be a whole lot on my end right now..but I figure every little bit helps. This is the only forum that I belong to currently. I was on a bit at Splitcoaststampers....but haven't been for a while now. I really like Crochetville!!

i also last week gave a small donation, i know it was not alot but all i could afford at the time, i support this place and its the first place i come when i log on:lol:lol:lol

Thank you all so much for your support! We really appreciate those of you who are trying to donate a few dollars here and there, even though you may be on very limited budgets. It touches our hearts :manyheart to know this community means enough to you that you would choose to budget some of your very hard-earned dollars in our direction! :hug

And if anyone just can't stretch their budgets to allow for even an extra few dollars, please don't ever feel we expect anybody to donate any money EVER. We appreciate even more your contributions to this website: your posts that uplift and encourage other members, your posts that share your own projects and/or patterns, and even just your presence in browsing around our site even if you never post.