Hi my name is Carol

Hi this is my first post. I love crochetting but do not have much practice at it. I'm hoping to learn a lot as well as share. I collect dolls and have done a little crochetting for them. Please feel free to talk with me anytime. Thanks to all of you!!

Welcome from WV. I just joined too. My neices have American Girl dolls, maybe I can crochet some things for them?

Tia

American girl 18" dolls are really fun to collect and to make things for. There are so many Brands of the 18" doll. I started looking into them when I started a collection, and could not believe the number of doll designers there are just for that particular size. There are more than 40. I have several notebooks of knit and crochet patterns that I've collected to make, but just haven't done it. I'm not sure yet what I'm allowed to put on this forum due to copyright. When I check into it, I'll be happy to share whatever I'm allowed to. :) Happy crochet Carol

thanks for writing!!! I love being in touch with others wonderful people.

Welcome Carol!

You will likely start crocheting a lot more since you have found this forum.

Sheryl

thank you for the encouragement. I will definetly be crocheting more with all the fun patterns to try and the help. I feel like a "newborn" crocheter with all the wonderful patterns I've seen so far. so many have even been published. It is great to have this network of support. than you for the welcome! Carol

Hi Carol and :welcome from Nebraska!

Hi and thank you for the warm welcome.!!!! My grandma lived in Nebraska and I've been there several times. She did not crochet though, but she was a great grandma. Happy to meet you!! Carol

:welcome to Crochetville! There's all kinds of inspiration here to get your creative juices flowing. Have fun! :dog

Hi and thankyou.. I am having fun. The original patterns amaze me, they are sooo good.

Hello!

Have you checked out the Original Patterns board yet? Darski has been posting some very cute outfits for 18" dolls.

lindamry

Yes, thank you. Darski's doll clothes are really beautiful. I printed some of them off to try. I think I'll sit down Sunday afternoon and crochet. I am anxious to start.

Carol,

:welcome from another Michigander!

Nice to hear from you. I'm originally from Detroit along with all my relatives. Everyone has scattered so now. I spent 30 years in Ohio but am back to Michigan again. Is is true a lot of people return home.?/ Happy Crocheting!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the welcome.

Carol

:waving Carol ! :welcome from Stoneboro, PA!

Maggie :bheart

Hi Maggie Thanks for the welcome!!!!! I've been through PA a lot and it's a beautiful state. I'll have to look up Stoneboro though, not sure where it is. It's sooo very neat to get aquainted with people from all over!!!!!!!

Carol

Archived