Noahsmom

Ruffle Tiered Skirt & Matching Hat

Beatiful job, She look adorable in it, nice colors...

Wowee, great job "winging it"!! I don't know anyone else here - do see pics of items that some have made & everyone here including YOU sure has got the talent for crochet =).

Nice to meet you by the way!

Smiles, Louise

you are in a league well above me. The skirt and the hat with flower are amzing. Welcome to the land of designing

WOW! They look so great!! I'd love to see a pattern for those--my youngest daughter would feel like a princess!

What yarn did you use? It almost looks like cotton.

:cheer They look FABULOUS!!! :cheer

Wow, thanks so much for the warm welcome and words of encouragement! It's a little scary to "put yourself out there" so to speak.

As for a pattern - I - uh - don't have one. I sort of made it up as I went (made a row, too short, made another row, still too short, etc.) and I didn't write it down. But I plan to make another and will write it down this time.

The hat is one of Dot's patterns (bless her heart!) that I adjusted to fit my little girl Hat and the flower was sort of an original too, I never liked the way the flowers looked I made (they looked too perfectly formed or artificial or something - hard to describe :think ). I made the center to "look like it didn't care". ;) The original pattern that I got the idea from was here Flower

Oh, and all were made with Lily cotton yarn (it was on sale for 99 cents). :clap

That is just to cute I think my 9yr,would just love this.She is such a girl and loves to dress up!!

What a great outfit!! I really love the tiered skirt and the flower on the hat reminds me of Peonies! If you ever get the pattern written out, I'd love to make this for my 10 year old.

Oh I love them, they are so chic!

I am only a beginner too so don't be scared to post, we all start somewhere.

That such a cute skirt for a little girl I would love to make one for my niece for xmas.:hook :hook

Oh, that outfit is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful work!