Ruffle Tiered Skirt & Matching Hat

Noahsmom

WOW! They look so great!! I'd love to see a pattern for those--my youngest daughter would feel like a princess!

What yarn did you use? It almost looks like cotton.

Wow, thanks so much for the warm welcome and words of encouragement! It's a little scary to "put yourself out there" so to speak.

As for a pattern - I - uh - don't have one. I sort of made it up as I went (made a row, too short, made another row, still too short, etc.) and I didn't write it down. But I plan to make another and will write it down this time.

The hat is one of Dot's patterns (bless her heart!) that I adjusted to fit my little girl Hat and the flower was sort of an original too, I never liked the way the flowers looked I made (they looked too perfectly formed or artificial or something - hard to describe :think ). I made the center to "look like it didn't care". ;) The original pattern that I got the idea from was here Flower

Oh, and all were made with Lily cotton yarn (it was on sale for 99 cents). :clap

• 3 months later...

What a great outfit!! I really love the tiered skirt and the flower on the hat reminds me of Peonies! If you ever get the pattern written out, I'd love to make this for my 10 year old.

• 7 months later...

Archived