Noahsmom

Ruffle Tiered Skirt & Matching Hat

Hello,

This is my first post. :cheer I've lurked and learned a lot from the posts but have been a little timid to post anything since I am not in the same crochet league as you all are! I tried my hand at making a skirt for my daughter. I had searched for a pattern but couldn't find one to my liking so I sort of ... winged it. :eek

You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

th_CrochetSkirt003.jpg

th_CrochetSkirt001.jpg

th_CrochetSkirt002.jpg

Hope this works, I am not familiar with posting pictures on these boards.

Bev

:welcome I'm glad you decided to post.

They look great!! I'd say your just as good or better than anyone here! The colors are great! I'm just now beginning to try wearables and I'd be thrilled if I came up with something as nice as what you made your daughter! I love the ruffles!

They are very cute!

Are you kidding me??? Your daughter looks fabulous in her skirt and hat!! I am way to scared to try wearables... Kudos to you!! Hey, where did you get that hat pattern??? The huge flower looks awesome

Very pretty, and made for such a beautiful girl. The colour combos are great together.

Ruth629:cheer :manyheart

Welcome to the "Ville". So glad you decided to share with us! Your work is beautiful, you are just as talented as any of the rest of us! Fantastic job! And BTW your daughter is too adorable!

I love your daughter's outfit!! Great job for a "beginner" :wink and your daughter is pretty!! :clap:yay

If you can post the pattern source we would really appreciate it!!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may very well try something like that next. How did you do the ruffle and keep the next color going? My Hannah who is 9 is just begging for it now. LOL

I have to finish the stitch sampler afghan before I start another project though :)

Your skirt and hat look fabulous on your daughter! I love the colors! Great job! :cheer

Wow how cute You did a wonderful job making that up :cheer Welcome to the ville & please post more pics because you're deff very talented :) Oh & your dd is a doll & I love your color choice for the outfit.

What a darling outfit! I love the ruffles. You did a very nice job.:)

you call that "winging it" that is awsome and the colors are marvelous!!!!

i too ws timid at first posting and still am at time, but it does get easier and everyone on here is heaven sent!!!!!!!!

Aaaww! too cute!

VERY cute! Congratulations on winging it. the skirt and hat are both adorable and your daughter is too.

That looks yummy, just like chocolate and strawberry icecream. Great job.

Oh, you're definitely in the same league as lots of people here at the 'ville! If you can come up with your own wearable pattern, you've got to be good!

i love it! i wish i could wing it and do such a fantastic job! your daughter is adorable in it! fantastic. thanks for sharing.

nadine

that is so great, welcme to the board. Your outfit is great I love it!!!

Your outfit is beautiful as well as the darling who is modeling the outfit. The hat is cute as well.

amazing work, you really are very tallented to have "winged" the skirt! give yourself a big pat on the back!! :hug welcome to Crochetville and I look forward to seeing more of your work :)