Finally got the job at Michael's

Some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted about my application at Michael's not going through because of their waiting period for taking the "personality" test. Well, I got a call last week that everything was finally processed and I was offered the position :clap

I have scheduled two classes for April and will be doing a demo this Saturday afternoon to get people interested in the class. This is so exciting. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tiffany- how did your demo class go???

Suzy - the demo went really well. Thank you so much for asking. :) I had quite a few people stop by the table and say that they had been wanting to learn how to crochet and they would definitely check out the classes in April.

The best was a 10-year-old who stopped by with her grandmother. The little girl is already a crocheter, and told me about what she's made so far. I encouraged her to check out the classes so that she can learn some more techniques. Her grandmother said she doesn't know how to crochet, so I also encouraged the girl to teach her grandmother. How's that for role reversal? :lol

Aww..that's a cool story about the 10 yr old. I bet her grandmother probaby wasn't very old eh? WHAT a funny role reversal. Laugh!

Well, much luck to you - You must post back on this thread and let us know how the first class goes!! :)

Archived