Anyone want a penpal from scotland?

Ria

Go to the link I posted above and join my pen pal swap board. Signups close on April 3rd.

**this is a pen pal swap and you only have to send letters and emails, you do not have to send gifts and is not affiliated with Crochetville and therefore what ever happens on the pen pal swap board at http://crochetparadise.myfirstforum.com will stay there and not be brought up here at the ville.

The only obligation is to communicate with your pen pal.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who just wanted a penpal for exchanging letters and emails, there is now a group at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldwidecrochetpenpals/

at this point membership is open - anyone can join but we have to figure out safe ways to make the pals come together.

This in no way affects what happens here at the Ville and will not detract from anything here.

Jo and I just wanna talk is all :rofl:manyheart:hook

For those who just wanted a penpal for exchanging letters and emails, there is now a group at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldwidecrochetpenpals/

at this point membership is open - anyone can join but we have to figure out safe ways to make the pals come together.

This in no way affects what happens here at the Ville and will not detract from anything here.

Jo and I just wanna talk is all :rofl:manyheart:hook

I just joined...autumnbreezzz is me, lol. I have to fill out the profile now iguess. lol. Can't wait to get started.

I added a file to put your home addys in, and a file for your e-mail addys, that way we can add them and start sending letters, cards, or even e-cards, I hope we all get a big family out of this experience! Thanks Darski! :hug

I added a file to put your home addys in, and a file for your e-mail addys, that way we can add them and start sending letters, cards, or even e-cards, I hope we all get a big family out of this experience! Thanks Darski! :hug

Darski, the links won't open for me. :(:no

Pat A.

Darski, the links won't open for me. :(:no

Pat A.

Until we settle some security issues or whether people care about security, i made some parts off limits to people who might just show up for some nefarious purpose. But...since the links are empty, you cannot access it.

You should be able to access the files which is where Jo put the folders to post addresses (should you choose to do so).

I guess these issues should be posted at the group. the Ville isn't paying for us to run a group. :hug

Until we settle some security issues or whether people care about security, i made some parts off limits to people who might just show up for some nefarious purpose. But...since the links are empty, you cannot access it.

You should be able to access the files which is where Jo put the folders to post addresses (should you choose to do so).

I guess these issues should be posted at the group. the Ville isn't paying for us to run a group. :hug

I tried both links but couldn't get in either one. I think I'll PM you if I can figure it out.

Pat A.

hi, sounds like fun and a great way to make a new friend...i to am fairly new to this forum, i am still learning my way around...i have been doing crocheting for many years, of late i havent done as much as i use to but i still give it ago when the mood strikes...i have to run now and i will keep in touch via this message board...take care

Hasn't there been a thread on the villie somewhere about secret swaps? Surely this is a very similar idea to the one that crochetgoddess is trying to organise?

I would love to join - but I'm a little worried about how much work I may be taking on - maybe if it is still going next year I will join up :)

Hope you all enjoy your new penpals!

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum from Greensburg, Indiana USA. I live in a big ol 18 wheel semi truck and run with my husband all over the USA, if interested you can email me as we are usually gone 4 to 6 weeks at a time.

Archived