Anyone want a penpal from scotland?

Hi all,

I am looking for a penpal from anywhere (lol) I thought it would be fun to do some cal with and maybe make a square a month ( crochet/knit) and send each other it, and gradually make a throw/afghan out of it. I hope that this makes sense, it sounded better in my head, also i hope it's ok to post this here! If anyone is interested, let me know!

big hugz,

Bethxxx:cheer:lol:clap:yay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Sounds like a great way to make a new friend!:cheer I live in a small town in West Virginia. I'm new to the forum and love it so far! (Also fairly new to crocheting, but I'm learning quickly)

I'm leaving for work in a few minutes, but will be back on this evening! Hope to hear from you! :hook

Well Beth, I will gladly be your penpal, I live in Iowa USA, the middle of nowhere! BUT right on the mississippi River. PM me your addy and I will get you out a postcard of the river here in my town.

JoAnn :clap

I, too would love this, but you may not want all of us. When I was in high school, I had 25 foreign penpals and 5 American penpals. I am still in touch with my penpal from Norway. Been in touch since 1984. I live in Connecticut in the United States. TammyG

If i am not to late I would love to have a Penpal from Scotland....I live in Northern Virginia right outside of Washington DC....

I think this would be so much fun and a Great way to make new friends!!

Karen

Looks like you've been inundated with responses. I'd love a penpal as well. I'm 30 years old, live near Sydney in Australia and haven't had a penpal in years. If anyone's interested in swapping addresses, please PM me, I'd love a good old fashioned penpal.

If it isn't too late I'd love to do this! This is the first time I saw this thread. I live in USA. Barb

Hi! I'd love a pen pal too, but understand if you have a lot of replies. Perhaps someone who sees this would like to write to me too? :) I'm 25, and live in Texas, with my husband and 10 month old son.

This is so much fun!

Victoria

one way to handle this with so many interesting pals for sharing is to start a Yahoo group so you can all write easily and keep in touch.

Just a thought. y groups are so easy to make... no one can make just one!

:) Hi I'm in Kentucky. I see you have plenty of replies sounds like an interesting idea. I'd love a pen pal. I had a pen pal when i was in high school . She was in Japan . It was a learning experience and a joy.

How about a pen pal swap or Cal.. I would be happy to start one and we can enter our names and assign pen pals. I am working on a survey and will have it for anyone who would like to join it. Hope to see yall there!!

Oh, I would love to have a pen pal too!!! It would be great to share with someone from another country or area of the country. Where to we sign up? A pen pal swap sounds like fun too.

Kim

Archived