Plate of Snowflakes

MommaChelle

When Julie (yarngirl) was my autumn secret pal she sent me a snowflake in thread crochet leaflet along with some white crochet thread. Well yesterday I did my first snowflake! And I kept going and made 4 more snowflakes. After 5 were made, I washed them and they are drying on a plate before I starch them. Here's the snowflakes I've done, in order crocheted, before tucking in the ends!

Plate of Snowflakes

plateofsnowflakes.jpg

My first snowflake

snowflakeno8.jpg

This one took the longest to crochet

snowflakeno22.jpg

Medium size snowflake

snowflakeno43.jpg

My favorite so far

snowflakeno15.jpg

And last but not least

snowflakeno10.jpg

The stitches are not as open as the photos shown in the leaflet, but I still think they are pretty :)

Wow, those are really nice! I bought the same book for myself but I don't think I've made any from it yet. I also bought five others around the same time. Yes, I'm crazy! :loco

• 2 weeks later...

hi chelle, those are beautiful. i wonder if we whould do a snowflake swap. anyone interested? not sure how that would work, anyone know that either. this old lady don't know nothing ya know!!!!!:rotfl :rotfl anyways might be a fun thing to do later this year or now, it is the season for:w-flake afterall. you can use them for other things besides a christmas tree. i hang mine up during the winter on a wreath. :loco vicki

Archived