Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

I was just reading a magazine down here in Australia about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt living in New Orleans. The article had a picture of them walking down the street, pushing little Shiloh and Zahara in a pram.

I was quite amazed to Shiloh wrapped up snuggly in a crocheted blanket, which was obviously hand made! I wonder who in the family crochets!

I'd post the picture, but I'm not sure how that would go down copyright wise

I saw that picture. The first thing I thought was where is the third child? Don't they have three?!?! The blanket is cute with all the squares sewn together!

Maddox is in school now I believe, that's why he wasn't in the photo. But, yeah maybe it was Brad's mum. I think it's nice they're using it.

I was giggling to myself when I saw it, thinking maybe Angelina made it. Who know's maybe she did? Stranger things have happened.

It was just good to see, you see celebrity babies all the time running around in their designer clothes. It's good to see that homemade things are good enough for some of them as well.

I just HAD to see this afghan so I Googled it! LOL If anyone else wants to see it, there are two pics of it here and one of them is kind of close. Click here to see it.

It looks like her name is embroidered in it based on the close up.

""I was giggling to myself when I saw it, thinking maybe Angelina made it. Who know's maybe she did? Stranger things have happened.""

Hey, who says that Brad couldn't have made this? It would be great if he did, he'd be the men's crocheting poster boy. And, he's cuter than the Crochet Dude! :)

thanks for the link photo. it's good to see that famous people like homemade things vs. store brought. but then again she may of bought it some small store, but it has the baby's letters on it...who knows..

jaye

Don't fret, Drew. I think Brad Pitt is cuter than my husband, too.

Of course if my husband would learn to crochet....

Archived