SnB:HH Fat Bottom Bag CAL

yarndiva

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just happened to start my this pattern yesterday, and I am so excited about it! All the bags I've seen on here look great, so I only hope mine looks half as good as any of these;) I'll keep my progress posted here since it is so much fun to see other people working on the same patterns.

I just bought the book yesterday, so I'm a bit behind...but I'll try to read some of the previous posts and get one of these made. I think it will be for my mother for Mother's Day in a few weeks. :hook

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody tried the Aunt Lydia's Denim for this? I have a big ball of it (400 yards, but I have no idea how many oz. that would be) that I think would be really cute worked up into a FBB. :c9

you do have enough yardage! it takes 2 balls of sugar n cream, which are (average) 95 yds (for the ombres/varigates) so i say go for it! have fun!! cant wait to see pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

hello again :lol

is it ok to make it without lining?? spacially because i`m not that kind of ladeis carrying havy stuff plus my yarn wont strech that much :think

• 8 months later...
Here's my version...it's not giant but it's nice.

S5002280.jpg

Oh I LOVE it!! Great job.

I've made several of these and they are so easy. Can I ask how you made a bigger one? Did you use a double strand or make the starting chain longer?

I myself prefer crocheted handles. I like making them so I can use them on my shoulder but I make them short enough to be able to just carry it too. I make mine using the "I Cord" I think that is what it is called. Sort of a tubular cord. I make them a little shorter because of stretching. Next time I make one tho I will also use a 10 or 3 thread along with it to help keep it from stretching as much.

Archived