Crochet Bracelet

jaclim

Just wanted to share this with you for those who want to try crocheting with thread and beads. I used size 10 thread and beads that could fit into the size 10 thread. The threading of beads took me long though since I don't have a spinner but the end result is a bracelet that is funky and unique! :sun

jackie

Hi Jaclim -

do you have a photo to share? I thought about doing something like that for my nieces for Christmas, but beads and thread were to advanced for me in the time crunch. I'd like to play with it now though....bought some small beads this last weekend.

Hi Rachel!

Well, you could always add beads to your poncho for added texture....I've been thinking how to add beads on your pattern for Beauty in Bloom poncho....hmmmm....maybe around the neckline? :thinking2

Hi Anna!

You're right about Garden Girl's work....they are all pretty and such eyecandy! I get my inspiration looking at her work. Esther is a nice lady as well. :)h

jackie

Guest kitchwitch

Where can I find Garden Gerl's work. I've done a couple of web searches, and I can't seem to locate her. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place:thinking1

Thanks - tracey

Guest kitchwitch

jaclim -I just now realized the you are gardengirl - duh me!:loco

I've done a little bit of bead work in the past, but nothing nearly as beautiful as your things.

tracey

• 2 weeks later...

I went and checked out your site for your beaded bracelet and now have an some idea just how you did that. Beautiful work,:thumbsup all of it!

Linda in Ohio:

Archived