Margarite Bedspread

habetlerm

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my gosh!! I was going through goodwill's website, and I found this!! Is this what your blanket's gonna look like when it's finished?

http://shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=2541438

It's gorgeous!!

:manyheart

Yup, that's the one.

This is so gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it. You know you can do it. You just have to stay with it, even when you get tired of it. It looks like you're off to a good start and have done quite a lot. Beautiful.:hug:manyheart

Sorry I haven't been around much. Too busy at work.

I'm got 11 done now!

You all keep me going.

I like all the texture to it. Very nice pattern! Keep showing us as you go along, I'd love to follow your progress.

***! It's absolutely gorgeous! WHEN you finish it, it deserves to be displayed in a fiberarts show. Please keep us posted so we can live vicariously through your beautiful work.

***! It's absolutely gorgeous! WHEN you finish it, it deserves to be displayed in a fiberarts show. Please keep us posted so we can live vicariously through your beautiful work.

What's a fiberarts show?

ALL - I keep coming back here each day for your wonderful support. Thanks soooo much.

Mimi,

How is your progress coming?

I am in love with your bedspread!!!

In a couple years I will (hopefully!!) be getting married to my now boyfriend of 2.5 years.....and I would cherish a gift like this from someone in my family!!! You have to finish it!!!:manyheart

Archived