Etsy on CBS

I hadn't seen that. I think it's neat that Etsy is getting noticed. I really wish I had more time to create for my own store, but I'm actually having more fun making things for people I know and charities than trying to make a profit.

Maybe one day I'll get back to it...

Glad Esty is getting noticed I had my own store but, been so busy making things for a lot of people I know person to person never had time to make things for my own Esty but, would like to get back on there again in the future. :)

:blushdid I miss something when i wacthed it ?? what does etsy mean ??:think :think :lol

I watched it a couple of days ago and if I remember correctly, it means 'and if' in Latin. They then went on to briefly explain why they chose that name for the company. Again, this is going from my memory a couple a days ago, so someone correct if I'm remembering the meaning incorrectly.

I watched it a couple of days ago and if I remember correctly, it means 'and if' in Latin. They then went on to briefly explain why they chose that name for the company. Again, this is going from my memory a couple a days ago, so someone correct if I'm remembering the meaning incorrectly.

Nope, you got it right! :yes It means "and if" as in "and if this works" is what they said in the video. :hook

Archived