Lo How a Rose Ere Blooming…15 inch Doll-link to crown

darski

You have done another great dress! They are pushing me towards looking for a Dora or making a similar sized doll. My daughter is getting into Dora and getting old enough to attempt to dress things for herself. It is not like I do not have enough yarn lying around to create oh 100 of these! Keep up the wonderful work!!

Gorgeous! Fabulous job:hook

thank you but I have to say that I love the new pictures of your little sweetie. I'm thinking I can watch her grow up by your avatars. :manyheart:hug

• 1 year later...

Awww you made Dora into a princess. Absolutely precious! Oddly enough that's probably the only doll my daughter doesn't have. I might have to buy her one so that I have an excuse to make your patterns :lol

• 9 months later...
I too am looking for the crown. Let me know if you found it. thanks :)

here is the link to the crown pattern

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45016&highlight=quick+crown

I have added it to the original post as well so others can find it more easily. :hug

Sorry for the hunt... just never thought about it.

• 4 years later...

This dress is absolutely adorable! I had a request from a friend to make some doll clothes for her daughter's 15" doll -- Can you tell me what weight yarn you used on this? was it a light worsted (i.e. caron simply soft) or heavy? Don't see a guage listed so I was just wondering if you could tell me before I buy yarn :) Thanks for all these beautiful patterns!!

This dress is absolutely adorable! I had a request from a friend to make some doll clothes for her daughter's 15" doll -- Can you tell me what weight yarn you used on this? was it a light worsted (i.e. caron simply soft) or heavy? Don't see a guage listed so I was just wondering if you could tell me before I buy yarn :) Thanks for all these beautiful patterns!!

This is all done in worsted weight yarn.  These are all red Heart so they tend to be hefty.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived