vcufashion419

Ruffle edging for a baby blanket

7 posts in this topic

Hi all!!

I'm almost done with this baby blanket I'm working on and I really want to have a nice, simple ruffle edge to border it. Anyone have a link to a pattern that is QUICK and EASY???

Thanks!!!

Jessica

I've done a ruffle by doing 2-3 double crochet in each stitch all the way around.

Hi all!!

I'm almost done with this baby blanket I'm working on and I really want to have a nice, simple ruffle edge to border it. Anyone have a link to a pattern that is QUICK and EASY???

Thanks!!!

Jessica

Hello, If you haven't found what you were looking for already here's a link that might help, I always love a shell stitch edging, take a look at the shell edging, there are two that are so pretty, there are ruffles edgings on the site also, take care

:hook http://crochet.about.com/od/bytype/tp/AfghanEdgings.htm

:rose Lynne

When I make baby blankets for girls, I sc, ch3 in each stitch around the blanket. Row 2: sc, ch3 in each ch 3 loop. Next row do sc, ch 4 in each ch 3 loop. This makes a real nice rufle.

Thanks everyone!! I actually ended up doing the first suggestion, and I just did 3 dcs in each stitch....you can see the finished product on my blog below!! :cheer