Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

Sounds like we're all having the same kind of not-so-great week. I hope everyone is feeling better and catching up on their rest.

I have about 10 inches done on dad's Budghan. 1/2 the letter B and the beginning of he bowtie. As soon as i loks like something I'll post a pic.

(Typing with fake nails is a pain in the butt!)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here she is!!!

4-3.jpg

My granny square afghan is on hold until I get the cream colored yarn, hopefully we will get out tomorrow, I don't drive so i'm dependant on my fiance' to have time to get out... too bad biglots doesn't have yarn, theres one of those 3 blocks away!

Hopefully I'll have pictures to post of the other one soon!

Here she is!!!

4-3.jpg

My granny square afghan is on hold until I get the cream colored yarn, hopefully we will get out tomorrow, I don't drive so i'm dependant on my fiance' to have time to get out... too bad biglots doesn't have yarn, theres one of those 3 blocks away!

Hopefully I'll have pictures to post of the other one soon!

Congratulations, Jessica! You should be very proud! That turned out great. I'll update the first post.

Update on me - I've decided that I don't like the Graceful Fans afghan. It wasn't smooth. I'm now trying a new one and I think I'm liking it better. I hope so - I'd really rather not frog 3 rows again! :D

Update on me - I've decided that I don't like the Graceful Fans afghan. It wasn't smooth. I'm now trying a new one and I think I'm liking it better. I hope so - I'd really rather not frog 3 rows again! :D

Yay! can't wait to see a picture! I understand the frogging thing, i've been doing quite a lot of that today... my hands are very tired, Iguess that should tell me its bed time! Goodnight all!

BarbaraJean -

Yes, my throw is on the list. It's the Lion Brand Ripple Throw. I'm now planning on doing 4 instead of 3 of them. I'm on the second one now. Looks like rain has set in here in beautiful eastern KY for the next few days so hopefully I'll have some time to work on it this weekend.

Thanks so much for starting this thread and keeping up with all of us. You are doing a great job and it's so good to come here and see everyone's posts and project updates.

I finished the blue and yellow ripple! even got all the ends woven in lastnight!!!

Stargazing, That looks beautiful. I actually tried doing a wave affect afghan once, couldn't do it. Wow!

My husband's afghan is blue and yellow too, a big huge granny square afghan.

I have about 10 inches done on dad's Budghan. 1/2 the letter B and the beginning of he bowtie. As soon as i loks like something I'll post a pic.

Can't wait to see it when it is done.

Hello everybody!!

I was a bad girl last week. Tried to use as much yarn as I could to increase my stash-busting pile by making other stuff to sell on Etsy. My score total as of today is 6. I knew there were other people that were going to win but thought I'd give it a try. But Hey, at least I didn't go out and buy more yarn:cheer . So since Monday have not worked on either blanket.

On that note, I don't think I'll be working on it next week either as my hubby and I are working on the house. We will start by getting up at 9:00AM and working until we both can't lift another thing. Then again the next day......then the next day.....and so on:eek . So I will be too tired to even pick up some yarn and a hook. I'll come in every so often to say "Hey" but that is about it. Good luck everybody!!!!!

]Update on me - I've decided that I don't like the Graceful Fans afghan. It wasn't smooth. I'm now trying a new one and I think I'm liking it better. I hope so - I'd really rather not frog 3 rows again! :D[/color][/size][/font]

Sorry you didn't like it, it looked like it would be pretty but if you don't enjoy doing it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see the new one.

I will begin joining the breast cancer afghan today. I also started on the daffodil afghan last night when I finished the last square for the BC ghan. I didn't want to take 20+ squares with me for the weekend. Will post a pic when I finish.

Joyce

Thanks to the layout I did on my computer, I have the breast cancer ribbon afghan laid out on my floor (on a sheet). Here's what it looks like at this point (excuse my foot, I thought I'd cropped it out)

IM001207.jpg

Joyce

Archived