Zelma-Warrior Grandmother

Oxygen Tank Pattern Complete

Question

16 answers to this question

Wow, Your oxygen tank cover is very cool! The color is fabulous! Great job! :cheer

Very creative! It looks great. I love to see people make different covers & cozies.

What a great idea! I've often seen people with their small tanks and wondered why they make them so so obvious & ugly. Now they can look like a giant water bottle, be functional & be pretty at the same time. Great job on a great idea!!!

Hi, the pattern is very nice. I really could use 1 of them for my ugly oxygen tanks.

NanaPat

It looks really great. What a lovely way to dress it up. I think lots of folks will love your pattern!! Thanks for sharing :)

Oh, how pretty! And what a great idea! :)

I am going to sit down this weekend and try to write out :compute the pattern and then I will post it.

Thank you all for taking the time:coo to check it out. I hope I have inspired someone:idea .

Posted (edited)

Did you ever write the pattern down nana pat? Does anyone know where I can find one?

Edited by Thinksarah
Fixed spelling

Posted (edited)

I searched the forum and sadly it looks like the pattern was never posted.

I did find this blog with a free pattern for a Triple Crochet Newborn Coccoon and Hat. Someone in the comments said they were using the pattern to make a cover for a portable oxygen tank.

On Ravelry, someone used this Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket pattern to make an oxygen tank cover: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/morbidsparks/mixed-stitch-stripey-blanket. Anyone can see the blanket pattern but you have to be a Ravelry member to see the oxygen tank project. She did provide some notes about making the cover (though I'm not sure if it's enough info to duplicate it).

Also, this seller on Etsy (CherylsCraftyCoStore) is selling crocheted oxygen tank covers, but only the finished item, not patterns. Maybe you can get some ideas there.

Edited by Donna