Keisha15

Seeking the Canadians... eh?

Hi:cheer,just wandering through crochetville and found this site,I'm from Tiverton Ontario,about 3 hrs. north of London,along the Lake Huron Shoreline:hook

Sorry I'm not another Canadian but I thought I'd say hi from another Keesha! LOL!

I`m here in Ontario

I'm originally from Michigan but just moved to Halifax a few months ago.

I'm not in Canada but I live close enough that I get CBC and watch it a lot! I especially rely on it for Coronation Street. Anyone interested in talking about Corrie? I'm having to tape the Sunday morning show now that the hockey finals are taking the usual weekday time.

anyway, I'd LOVE to chat about Corrie

:compute

Whitby, Ontario here:cheer

Hi from Edmonton.........i seem to be all by myself here :( i don't see any other Edmontonians.

hi everyone :). i was born and raised in northern ontario but moved to southwestern ontario--near the straford area over 30 yrs ago.

nice to see so many fellow canadians here :).

cyaaaaa, sockiescat :).

Hey there!! I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Teapot:cheer:cheer

I'm in Barrie, Ontario...for those that don't know its about an hour north of Toronto!

Hi:cheer,just wandering through crochetville and found this site,I'm from Tiverton Ontario,about 3 hrs. north of London,along the Lake Huron Shoreline:hook

I'm from Hanover... that's about 2 1/2 hours north west of Toronto or 45 min. south of Owen Sound, but originally from North-Western Ontario... 2 hours east of Thunder Bay (Terrace Bay).

It's nice to see so many Canadians here!

I'm from Hanover... that's about 2 1/2 hours north west of Toronto or 45 min. south of Owen Sound, but originally from North-Western Ontario... 2 hours east of Thunder Bay (Terrace Bay).

It's nice to see so many Canadians here!

Hi:clap glad to hear from you I was getting lonely over here lol

Hello: Born and raised in Kirkland Lake and now reside in Thunder Bay for the past several years.

Grew up north of Winnipeg, lived a year in Kingston ON then six years in Ottawa. Now I live in Maine (got a good job there). I am still Canadain though :D

Hi I am not only a Canadian I am from Lawrencetown Nova Scotia outside of Halifax. I know where Harve Bouche is but haven't been there in years. so I am a fellow N.S.

Montreal here! Well, Laval actually....the burbs of Montreal:)

Jeez, how did I miss this thread? :think

Thunder Bay, Northwestern Ontario here! (I've been all over Canada so I'm not even going to attempt to list everywhere I've lived!)

Sore

Hamilton , Ontario here too

Born in Mississauga,ON, raised mississauga/toronto.. lived in QC, NB, AB, back to NB,..now back to Ontario.. Petawawa to be exact.

One of the perks/downfalls of being in the military.. move around a lot.

I am originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I lived all over Ontario and then went to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and now in Lethbridge, Alberta. Hoping once I am finished my LPN to head south where it is warmer!