Seeking the Canadians... eh?

Keisha15

Hi:cheer,just wandering through crochetville and found this site,I'm from Tiverton Ontario,about 3 hrs. north of London,along the Lake Huron Shoreline:hook

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not in Canada but I live close enough that I get CBC and watch it a lot! I especially rely on it for Coronation Street. Anyone interested in talking about Corrie? I'm having to tape the Sunday morning show now that the hockey finals are taking the usual weekday time.

anyway, I'd LOVE to chat about Corrie

:compute

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi:cheer,just wandering through crochetville and found this site,I'm from Tiverton Ontario,about 3 hrs. north of London,along the Lake Huron Shoreline:hook

I'm from Hanover... that's about 2 1/2 hours north west of Toronto or 45 min. south of Owen Sound, but originally from North-Western Ontario... 2 hours east of Thunder Bay (Terrace Bay).

It's nice to see so many Canadians here!

I'm from Hanover... that's about 2 1/2 hours north west of Toronto or 45 min. south of Owen Sound, but originally from North-Western Ontario... 2 hours east of Thunder Bay (Terrace Bay).

It's nice to see so many Canadians here!

Hi:clap glad to hear from you I was getting lonely over here lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am not only a Canadian I am from Lawrencetown Nova Scotia outside of Halifax. I know where Harve Bouche is but haven't been there in years. so I am a fellow N.S.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Born in Mississauga,ON, raised mississauga/toronto.. lived in QC, NB, AB, back to NB,..now back to Ontario.. Petawawa to be exact.

One of the perks/downfalls of being in the military.. move around a lot.

I am originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I lived all over Ontario and then went to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and now in Lethbridge, Alberta. Hoping once I am finished my LPN to head south where it is warmer!

• 1 month later...

Archived