Keisha15

Seeking the Canadians... eh?

I often wish I was Canadian. My best girlfriend is from just outside of Toronto, and she's living back there now :( I miss her and I have this imagination in my head that all Canadians are like her and thus Canada is full of people I would like to be around ;)

I live in Orillia, which is a about an hour and a half north of Toronto. :cheer

Nova Scotia here....working in Halifax, hooking in Elmsdale

I'm in New Brunswick, just outside of Saint John. I do spend a fair amount of time in Riverview though!

Montreal, Quebec aka french-land, around my parts only tourists speak english! ;)

Victoria, BC, Beautiful Vancouver Island. Anyone one else here a crocheter?? Zaraliz

hey, Zaraliz! I'm in Victoria too! and i am definetely a crocheter!!!!!! :cheer

North Hastings Prince Edward County. New to the site. Starting new projects and goal setting.

I am in Faro, Yukon Territory. I was born and raised in Alberta though. I would love to get down east sometime. I lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years and I KNOW that Canada is the best country in the world. I won't move away again (my husband is immigrating here from the UK).:no I almost kissed the ground last year when I moved back. Even the huge line at immigration (my kids were born overseas) didn't upset me.

It is great to see so many Canadians.

Rachel

In Levack, about 40-50 minutes from Sudbury (Northern Ontario).

Hi!:clap

Born and raised Calgarian here, currently transplanted into SW Ontario...not too far from either Paris or Welland :lol

I'm in Stouffville (just about 30 minutes north of Toronto....depending on how fast you drive) LOL

Orginally from Crossfield AB, Calgary AB, Red Deer AB, High River AB, back to Calgary, now in New Westminster, BC.

Geez Crossfield isn't very big is it? I am sure I have passed by it (I grew up in Alberta). It is so funny as I found a yarn making mill in Carstairs! I have even bought yarn from them.

It is so nice to see all the Canadians....anyone from the North?

Rachel

Born in Toront, lived in the KW region for 20 years, then off to Calgary for another 20 and now in Belleville, Ontario! And sooooo proud to be Canadian, I can hardly stand it some times!

Victorian living in Edmonton (but lived in northern BC for 3 years so I'm a bit familiar with the Yukon, too).

I spend summers on Hill Island, near Rockport, Ontario. I'm here now for most of the summer and it sure doesn't feel like summer today! Anyone else on the river?

Born/raised in Scarborough. Lived in Peterborough, Ontario 25 years now.

Linda

I live in Saskatchewan now, originally from British Columbia.

:yay