Seeking the Canadians... eh?

Keisha15

I often wish I was Canadian. My best girlfriend is from just outside of Toronto, and she's living back there now :( I miss her and I have this imagination in my head that all Canadians are like her and thus Canada is full of people I would like to be around ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in Faro, Yukon Territory. I was born and raised in Alberta though. I would love to get down east sometime. I lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years and I KNOW that Canada is the best country in the world. I won't move away again (my husband is immigrating here from the UK).:no I almost kissed the ground last year when I moved back. Even the huge line at immigration (my kids were born overseas) didn't upset me.

It is great to see so many Canadians.

Rachel

• 3 weeks later...

Geez Crossfield isn't very big is it? I am sure I have passed by it (I grew up in Alberta). It is so funny as I found a yarn making mill in Carstairs! I have even bought yarn from them.

It is so nice to see all the Canadians....anyone from the North?

Rachel

Born in Toront, lived in the KW region for 20 years, then off to Calgary for another 20 and now in Belleville, Ontario! And sooooo proud to be Canadian, I can hardly stand it some times!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived