HGTV - diy Craft Shows

charkitty

I must put my 2 cents in here and say "How Rude Of They To Cancel These Programs". Knitting and crocheting is one of the top 5 projects in the world. I'm not sure which one is first second or third: Crochet, Knitting and Painting. Knitty Gritty and Uncommon Thread had a very good rating. We have enough home shows going on in the afternoon. :ohdear DARN IT!

• 1 month later...

I'm somewhat glad that they changed the programming, atleast recently anyway. I've been working the morning shift and hate getting up early. Having the Knitty Gritty/Uncommon Threads on at 7 motivates me to get out of bed atleast 1hr before leaving for work instead of 5mins! I am upset that they both don't come on daily though. I don't knit too much, but I've still learned a lot about it watching the show. And there's always some cool/crazy project on Uncommon Threads.

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

My episode of Knitty Gritty will be airing on HGTV on Monday June 11, 2007 at 7am eastern/pacific (that's 6am my time y'all... way too early, thank goodness for the video recorder!).

It's worth a watch just for the cuteness of the doggies!! :dog

:bounce

Update!

My episode of Knitty Gritty will be airing on Monday June 11, 2007 at 7am eastern/pacific (that's 6am my time y'all... way too early, thank goodness for the video recorder!).

It's worth a watch just for the cuteness of the doggies!! :dog

Is it going to be on HGTV? or DIY?

I try to get myself up to watch Knitty Gritty and Uncommon Threads every morning.

Is it going to be on HGTV? or DIY?

I try to get myself up to watch Knitty Gritty and Uncommon Threads every morning.

Good catch, I was thinking it but didn't say it. It will be on HGTV. I'm going to go edit the original post to include that! Thanks! :hook

I discovered it in Texas at 6:00 am to 7:00 am. It isn't listed in the TV schedule. I'm not usually able to watch it, but sometimes I can catch it while I am getting ready for work. It's a shame it is on when no one is up!!! :think

I discovered it in Texas at 6:00 am to 7:00 am. It isn't listed in the TV schedule. I'm not usually able to watch it, but sometimes I can catch it while I am getting ready for work. It's a shame it is on when no one is up!!! :think

That's why they invented VCR's and Tivo.:lol I have my VCR set to tape the show every Mon-Fri.

Joan

I watched too. A great reason to wake up early (exept I fell asleep afterwards!!) Love the doggy sweaters Drew. I was gonna buy that book for my guy, but we don't have a doggy!

First, Drew, I appologize, I didn't know about your appearance on Knitty Gritty until a few hours ago, but honestly, I do not get up that early! :P I would have caught it if it was on later, so let me know if it will re-air on DIY!

Second, my hubby and I have the advanced package thru DirecTV, so we get DIY and let me just say... THANK GOODNESS!! He works days and I stay home, so until last February, my daily programming was 2 episodes of Uncommon Threads, Creative Juice, Carol Duvall, etc., etc. And now... well... I have to wait until 1:30 to see UC and 5 to see CJ and that is it!! :angry I swear, it was my reprieve from all of the usually terrible daytime programming. I can't watch soap operas all the time! They drive me nuts! At least I get them once a day now, but hopefully we can continue to afford it! And I know at least most of the projects are online, but I like to watch them do it. It's so frustrating!!

Third, if HGTV wants a younger audience... WHY DID THEY GO WITH REMODELING/GARDENING????? :eek:eek Am I the only one who thinks this is completely backwards??? That can't be!

but hopefully we can continue to afford it! And I know at least most of the projects are online, but I like to watch them do it. It's so frustrating!!

Third, if HGTV wants a younger audience... WHY DID THEY GO WITH REMODELING/GARDENING????? :eek:eek Am I the only one who thinks this is completely backwards??? That can't be!

Me too! I like to see how to actually DO some of the things....

Maybe they say "younger" when they mean "with money to throw at big projects", like Yuppies buying McMansions to personalize...

Thanks for letting us know about the programming Dude..I sent an email, now let's hope it works...by the by not all of us have a TEVO!!

Drew, are you on uncommon threads again tomorrow morning! I'll have to set my alarm to get up early again!!

Archived