Gilmore Girls

TammyG

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed on last week's episode (Feb 27), when they wheeled Lane down the street in her bed to the baby shower (she's on bedrest)...she had what looked like a beautiful crocheted afghan with big pink flowers in the middle of each square, at the foot of the bed! Did anyone else see this?? I would have loved to have seen it up close!

I love this show too!

Yes I saw that afghan too. I think Lane was wearing something crocheted in the previous week. I remember because I usually watch for Sookie, but I was surprised that it wasn't her wearing it. I have really been noticing crochet lately. Just read today that this may be the last season for GG.

• 3 weeks later...

Love watching this show for all the crocheted items. I really like seeing the scarves that Lorelai or Rory almost always have on. Makes a cuter outfit!:clap

In Rory's first season of college, she had the most beautiful white lacy scarf made out of geometric doily-like motifs of different sizes linked together...it looked like it was an extremely fine angora or something. I never found a pattern or any idea what the yarn was. Sigh.

Lane's pregnant with twins. Sarah I bet you didn't know that Lorelai and Chris got married but their having problems. (I've not watched in a little while due to American Idol being on at the same time)

Fonda

whos chris and who is lane having twins too? the furtherest I ve seen is here and there shows where paris is having an affair with a professer - any one wanna give me a quick up date?

Ahh Gilmore Girls my favorite subject to talk about.

Chris is Rory's Dad, Christopher.

Lane got married at the end of last year to Zach. They were in the band together so you should be far enough into the show to know him. Anyway they got married and she got preggers on their honeymoon.

Okay Update - Chris and Lorelei split up. Lane went into labor and had the babies the last episode. We only heard after pics were sent to Rory via cell phone - did not see the "event" Sookie is pregnant again because did not get the snip-it-ee-doo-da he was suppose to after the last baby (the actress is pregnant - Melissa Macarthy - who BTW is Jenny Macarthy's cousin) That's all the big news -Oh, Richard had a heart attack and is now driving Emily crazy being in the house and acting like nothing happened.....

Hope that helps - last two weeks eps were reruns.

I have watched Gilmore Girls and never missed an episode. However, I kinda hope that this is the last season. Ever since they changed producers, this years episodes just don't measure up. Never noticed the crocheted stuff before the afghan on the bed.

Laura

Archived